Friday, October 9, 2015

CreativeMornings Pics!

Free Things Are Fun!

 

CreativeMornings is doing a whole lotta things right.  I had the pleasure of attending one of their event last month and I left feeling inspired and renewed.  PLUS, I loved the atmosphere they created!  I, mean, who doesn't want FREE professional pics??? WHO?? WHOOOOO???

I won't go into too much detail as this post is really just an excuse for me to share my pics! :)  Shout out to the photographer Tory Williams and to CreativeMornings for having such a fun, creative idea!

Enjoy the pics and see if you can guess which one Tarik says looks like someone is scaring me! 

I'M Flyy/You Flyy,

Robyne





1 comment:

Teacher said...

Incredible photographs, they just shout "authentic, lovable, fiery, fierce."
Congratulations, Robyne! -Ama